There are more than 20 new features which has been introduced in 2019 winter release . Explained below are 4 features which helps you with personalisation of journey and overall experience of Pardot user .
1) Pardot Integration To Lightening
- This necessarily means providing easy access and switching between Pardot and Sales cloud or any other sales applications . This aids marketer to work in both environment , ie , Pardot and Sales Cloud .
- Queue all prospects to sync : When Pardot prospect custom field is created and mapped to Salesforce fields , now the pop up will appear wherein you will have the option to queue all prospects to sync , which aids in backfilling newly created fields value from Salesforce . This necessarily means in order to complete the full system sync , no support tickets are actually needed .
- Pardot update to Salesforce API : With the latest update to version 42 , Pardot customers are being able to get custom objects and fields data which has been released in over last 10 Salesforce API releases . This has opened doors for mapping doors to pardot which were not avaible earlier . Getting it to next level , Pardot will automatically keep parity with Salesforce API version which will facilitate access to all your CRM data in Pardot .
2) Repeating Programs In Engagement Studio
- Recurring events . For instance you run annual conference and you are willing to list some participants for single time in a year in order to solicit participants . Then you may use the same engagement programme for updating its content .
- If you are list of customers who have availed your subscription plans , for instance and you want to run renewal with the use of engagement programme .
- And various other recurring activities .
In order to enable it at the time of creating engagement program , right above the same button you will see the option ” Allow prospects to enter program more than once ” . Once you click on the same additional option will appear as shown in image above and you can give your inputs accordingly .
3) Einstein and Pardot
Einstein Campaign Insights
- Filter profiles on the basis of level of engagements by type of persona like job title , geography etc . This facilitates marketers to make adjustments during running of campaigns on the basis of AI tips .
- Will also helps in getting detailed analysis about which campaigns are better for driving asset management
- Surface audience profiles which helps in deriving results in future campaigns .
- Identify different aspects which may help in identification of customer who have greater chances of buying or becoming a customers in future . This prediction is on the basis of various tools which facilitates reading of user behaviour to predict future outcomes .